A-1 Guaranteed’s Universal Savings Agreement
What is a tune-up? How can you benefit from having a tune-up?
Contact us today for your heating & air conditioning needs!
A-1 Guaranteed is recognized for our outstanding dedication to our customers and our loyalty to professionalism in the HVAC industry. We offer services such as installation, replacement, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting of furnaces, heat pumps, baseboard heaters, radiators, boilers, and other types of heating. When it comes to air conditioning, we provide high quality, professional workmanship with air conditioning handlers, evaporator coils, the air conditioning compressor outdoors, and we also work on vents and ducts as well. Our professional technicians and installers will serve you with expertise and precision-guaranteed.
With a Universal Savings Agreement Exclusive Precision Tune-Up, A-1 Guaranteed will perfom the following procedures…
- Cycle the complete system (air conditioning and heating as well as fan operation).
- Clean and level the thermostat – calibrate, adjust, and record heat anticipator setting.
- Replace up to one standard throwaway filter 1” or clean one permanent filter per system.
- Remove and clean the indoor blower assembly, which includes the blower wheel on the indoor unit.
- Remove and clean the indoor blower motor on the indoor unit.
- Remove any trash or debris from indoor and outdoor units.
- Lubricate all moving parts on indoor and outdoor units.
- Test and record all voltages on indoor blower motor.
- Test and record all amperages on indoor blower motor.
- Test and examine all controls on indoor and outdoor units.
- Tighten or adjust all belts and pulleys within indoor or outdoor units.
- Examine and tighten all electrical connections on the indoor and outdoor units.
- Examine and clean indoor evaporator coil (if accessible).
- Clean and treat condensate drain line from indoor coil to main drain line (only to wall or floor).
- Clean and treat condensate pump if part of the cooling drain system.
- Clean and apply protective coating to indoor and outdoor cabinets.
- Clean and adjust burner assembly.
- Test and clean ignition assembly.
- Clean heat exchanger and examine for possible cracks.
- Test and record gas pressures at indoor furnace.
- Leak test for gas leaks at furnace gas piping connections.
- Monitor flue draft on gas furnace.
- Examine duct condition (if accessible).
- Test and record indoor air temperature.
- Test and record indoor temperature drop in cooling mode.
- Test and record indoor temperature rise in heating mode.
- Test and record refrigerant pressures (low and high side).
- Monitor refrigerant charge on refrigerant system.
- Test and record superheat on refrigerant system.
- Test and record subcooling on refrigerant system.
- Clean outdoor condenser coil on outdoor unit.
- Test and clean outdoor fan motor.
- Test and record all voltages on outdoor unit (fan motor and compressor).
- Test and record all amperages on outdoor unit (fan motor and compressor).
- Replace any missing screws on indoor or outdoor units.
- Visually inspect indoor and outdoor coils and copper tubing for refrigerant leaks.
- Examine and tighten all electrical connections on disconnect of outdoor unit.